October 13, 2007

Blink Blink blink!

XXXNews_Logo
XXX_141007_Blink

Your father/mother are more "In" than U think!
Adding the extra blinks to our style is something our parents have indulged in back in the 70s!

Yes yes... have no doubts. Our parents are even more "happening" then most of us. They would even go all the way to customising their blinks too. Puff Daddy & other Pop stars are not the only ones. In fact, they could be seen as followers.
My mother has her Malaysian Airline System pendant made in 24K solid gold! And wat's more!!! My 2 aunties have the same pendants too! Talking about Sisters Power!

I remembers taking this pendant out from my mother's dressing table and playing with it when I am still young. "The fish in the round bowl" hahaha... that's what it looks like to me back then. Just googled for the MAS logo... Sad sad.. The MAS logo has been revised. It no longer has the "round bowl" anymore. It's just the fish alone now. A fish out of the bowl? Poor fish. Pls pls put it back in the bowl...

XXX_141007_Blink_2